Re: Annonymous Post
I too am a strong believer in karma, but often times it's toll takes quite a while to reach its destination. There are a plethora of things that have occured which had me reach my conclusion, it was not an over-night discovery by any means.
The fact that you placed "good-girl" in parenthesis tells me that you doubt even that. I can't stop being nice because being nice is in my nature, it is an innate quality that i have and i could not deny it; so don't worry about me, I'm not giving up.
As for things falling into my favor, it will hopefully be sooner, rather than later.
The fact that you placed "good-girl" in parenthesis tells me that you doubt even that. I can't stop being nice because being nice is in my nature, it is an innate quality that i have and i could not deny it; so don't worry about me, I'm not giving up.
As for things falling into my favor, it will hopefully be sooner, rather than later.

1 Comments:
Brava! Okay, here's the optimism that I wanted to see. You gotta "keep on, keepin' on"!
Now, I'm not naïve, in fact, I'm far from it. I realize that this world of ours can be a cold, distant place but I've learned that it's also a place of change and amazement. People will surprise you. Well, I gotta get going ...until we meet again on this online escape, 'right?
Oh, F.Y.I., I placed "nice girls" in quotations as a reference to the title of your post. Not that your analysis was wrong, anyways.
Post a Comment
<< Home