Wednesday, March 23

When it's over, it's over

I am having the most amazing time living at the dorms this semester, I'm getting nostalgic about graduating soon. I've always been eager to learn and very much intrigued by life and my environment, but my time here is up, my four years are served and it is time for me to go...but I don't want to.

I *wish* I would have discovered dorm life earlier in my academic career. Although, under earlier circumstances the repercussions certainly would have been different, so maybe it's a good idea that I waited...Sadly, until the end.

You don't actually realize the pervasivness of a situation unless taken out of context or worse, until it's over. Sadly, for my case the former came @ the incipient stage of the latter.

I've harbored this insatiable zest for life while living in the city. One thing continuously leading to the next, with no break, like a stack of dominoes, unchaotic and rhythmic yet constantly moving and changing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home