Veganism
Okay, so I started a Vegan diet on Monday for reasons I won't get into here. It's surprisingly not as difficult as I thought it was going to be. Going vegetarian was a pleasure; going vegan, as aberrant as it is, foments this greater sense of health, happiness and awareness of which I could not even fathom, especially with respect to dining.
A whole new world of foods have been opened up to me, some of which I was familiar with before, others that just continue to dazzle me. I've come to discover a plethora of such nutritious, humane and eco-conscious meals that make me wonder why the whole world isn't in on this fascinating diet.
The health aspect alone should suffice enough to get any human being to latch on. What a wonderful life it would be, if no one had to worry about life-threatening diseases, dreaded visits to the doctor, refills at expensive pharmacies or now, the (U.S) endemic obesity.
Although only at the incipient stage of my new diet, I feel I could not have made a better choice for myself. Deviating from hedonistic forms of dining have only increased my sense of will power and self-sufficiency.
Again, this diet is only temporary at this point and very much inchoate, however, only time will tell if it will last.
until next time,
maya (smile)
A whole new world of foods have been opened up to me, some of which I was familiar with before, others that just continue to dazzle me. I've come to discover a plethora of such nutritious, humane and eco-conscious meals that make me wonder why the whole world isn't in on this fascinating diet.
The health aspect alone should suffice enough to get any human being to latch on. What a wonderful life it would be, if no one had to worry about life-threatening diseases, dreaded visits to the doctor, refills at expensive pharmacies or now, the (U.S) endemic obesity.
Although only at the incipient stage of my new diet, I feel I could not have made a better choice for myself. Deviating from hedonistic forms of dining have only increased my sense of will power and self-sufficiency.
Again, this diet is only temporary at this point and very much inchoate, however, only time will tell if it will last.
until next time,
maya (smile)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home