THE PACT
I'm trying something new this year, but I can't quite reveal to you what it is. A select few know, a select very few, but that aside, it is a compromise.
I made a small pact, and I'm trying very hard to keep it. This pact, and the promise it entails, requires loads of discipline and humility. I can't say, as of yet, what the consequences are thus far because it is still in its incipient stage, but the closer I become to the day it ends, the more it's moral will unravel.
As of now, it certainly is strengthening me as a person while at the same time leaves me weak. What's more, it sheds light on the self-sufficiency of man yet is still able to reveal his distinct, idiosyncratic, dependent nature.
I made a small pact, and I'm trying very hard to keep it. This pact, and the promise it entails, requires loads of discipline and humility. I can't say, as of yet, what the consequences are thus far because it is still in its incipient stage, but the closer I become to the day it ends, the more it's moral will unravel.
As of now, it certainly is strengthening me as a person while at the same time leaves me weak. What's more, it sheds light on the self-sufficiency of man yet is still able to reveal his distinct, idiosyncratic, dependent nature.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home