Dinner & Wine and then Zzzzz
Okay, everyone needs to know that Christine Mendoza is the best girl in the world. I was at a top-secret private meeting (;-) today and on the verge of dying from starvation when Christine, the wonderful woman that she is, called me to let me know that she was making dinner--and I'm invited.
I've had a bottle of wine sitting in my room for a couple of days with no occasion or reason to open other to just drink in solitute. As a thank you, I brought the wine upstairs tonight. This is the first real meal I've had since I've moved into the dorms. Whole wheat pasta succulently sauteed in a fine garlic sauce with steamed broccoli and peppers was the main entree for the night. As a thank you, I scraped through my fridge to try and find something and brought up some salad, carrots, cabbage & some Vin Rose.
I'm on my third glass, right as you are reading this.
Dinner and wine were the perfect end to my day.
As for dessert, sleep should suffice.
I've had a bottle of wine sitting in my room for a couple of days with no occasion or reason to open other to just drink in solitute. As a thank you, I brought the wine upstairs tonight. This is the first real meal I've had since I've moved into the dorms. Whole wheat pasta succulently sauteed in a fine garlic sauce with steamed broccoli and peppers was the main entree for the night. As a thank you, I scraped through my fridge to try and find something and brought up some salad, carrots, cabbage & some Vin Rose.
I'm on my third glass, right as you are reading this.
Dinner and wine were the perfect end to my day.
As for dessert, sleep should suffice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home