Meat or not? that is the question...
In Brooklyn for the weekend, visiting mom, and decided to do a bit of nutritional research.
The result:
Seriously contemplating a vegetarian diet.
Totally never knew of the inhumane & cruel slaughterhouses that killed 660,000 animals per hour for meat. Was completely ignorant to the detrimental side effects meat-eating diets consist of. Moreover, had no clue how much fat and cholesterol meat contained, aside from the fact that human beings are not even physiologically suited for a meat eating diet! Atkins--what? No thanks, I'll stick to my grains.
Why was I not taught this in health class? And why is Nutrition not a mandatory subject for high school graduation?
This system is so corrupt.
The result:
Seriously contemplating a vegetarian diet.
Totally never knew of the inhumane & cruel slaughterhouses that killed 660,000 animals per hour for meat. Was completely ignorant to the detrimental side effects meat-eating diets consist of. Moreover, had no clue how much fat and cholesterol meat contained, aside from the fact that human beings are not even physiologically suited for a meat eating diet! Atkins--what? No thanks, I'll stick to my grains.
Why was I not taught this in health class? And why is Nutrition not a mandatory subject for high school graduation?
This system is so corrupt.

1 Comments:
cuz the goverment only wants us 2 know so much...for thy dont want us to learn more then them and overthrow them yes indeed
Post a Comment
<< Home