Monday, December 20

The snow, my finals and Bush

My blogites! Long time no read eh? I know, I've been so busy with finals and school and "stuff". The snow is here and my departure is near. Soon enough I will be basking in the warm sun, but you'll be enjoying the accumulation of flurries. That's a fair deal, no? (AHAHAHAHA)

In other news, I find it just appaling that the U.S Dept of Health Services approved a drug to be administered in South Africa without the FDA first approving it. Not only that, but the negative side affects to this drug were purposely withheld in order to use them as 'guinea pigs'.
Apparently, Bush approved this drug document to be signed and administered.

Just another reason why Bush blows.

ANd I have two super-hard FINALS tomorrow. That was probably his doing too !


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home