Wednesday, November 17

Apologies

Hello my fellow blogees,
I must apologize. I havn't been keeping upto par with my blogs. Fashionista Mondays have been phased out by my very busy and very hectic work/school/internship schedule. To all my adoring fans - sorry. But let me tell you why I have been so busy!
I recently applied for a trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina, to study advanced Spanish courses during my Christmas and New Year break. I was so busy filling out applications, requesting transcripts and writing essays that I neglected my fans. I've had no time for - gulp, fashion. I know, I know - I'm sorry. it will never happen again. Except for the months of December and January because I'm gonna be in Argentina baby! As it turns out, all the neglect was for the best because I was accepted, and I will now be on the beach, sipping a Margarita, and working on my tan, on New Years Eve, while you are home, freezing : ) HAHAHAHAHA
No, but on a nicer note. I'll miss you guys (and snow) . And if I get the chance to blog- I certainly will!
Muahhh 2 U...my adoring, loving and supportive fans! You know who you are .
Best,
Maya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home