Blah
Ahhhhhhh its just one of those days when your really bored and you have nothing to do but you actually have a whole lot to do but dont know where to start and you feel like if you pick one thing up you will neglect the other 78 things you have to do and you try to see what would be most time efficient and you ask yourself "which two things would be the quickest that I could start on right away" or perhaps which two would take the longest or perhaps which two would be the most arduous because I really dont feel like hard labour right now and instead you decide to sit before your cpu and write at the expense of yourself for the entertainment of others. Yes I think that will do, I will drop all I have to do and just write to you.
My fans, my adoring fans, in an Evita like salutation I salute you.
1 down , 77 to go.
My fans, my adoring fans, in an Evita like salutation I salute you.
1 down , 77 to go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home