Fashionista Wednesday Barbie Blog
Fashionista Monday this week will have to be moved to Wednesday and for those of you who were lost just turn to Barbie.
She has presentable clothing etiquette in every situation. She is always dressed for the occasion. Tennis Barbie is always prepared with her tennis skirt and matching tennis bracelet. Street Barbie is complete with her boombox and tracksuit set. Prissy Barbie is packaged with heels to match the exact shade of her purse. Ballroom Barbie won't be shy of getting Prince Charming's attention possessing a gown which in human terms would be the equivalent of a $40,000 Giorgio Armani piece whom you would perhaps catch on the likes of Ashley Judd on the red carpet, the Oscars perhaps? Even aqua Barbie, I assume, would come with a marine scuba diving set, if such a Barbie indeed existed.
I dont know too much about Ken. Only had one Ken doll growing up. And that was just so Barbie had a boyfriend. Not that she needed one, because my barbie was independent , but the Barbie's at my school all had Ken's and I didn't want my own to feel neglected.
So, in conclusion, today's fashion lesson is to look towards a fake, plastic doll, whose proportions are unlike those of any woman I've ever known, which embodies everything that we are not, in order to parallel our fashion sense in accordance with.
Wait, that doesn't sound right.
We are not like Barbie's. One shoe size does not fit all in our homosapien world.
So if your lost, then I can't help you.
This blog was a waste of your time.
Thanks for reading.
She has presentable clothing etiquette in every situation. She is always dressed for the occasion. Tennis Barbie is always prepared with her tennis skirt and matching tennis bracelet. Street Barbie is complete with her boombox and tracksuit set. Prissy Barbie is packaged with heels to match the exact shade of her purse. Ballroom Barbie won't be shy of getting Prince Charming's attention possessing a gown which in human terms would be the equivalent of a $40,000 Giorgio Armani piece whom you would perhaps catch on the likes of Ashley Judd on the red carpet, the Oscars perhaps? Even aqua Barbie, I assume, would come with a marine scuba diving set, if such a Barbie indeed existed.
I dont know too much about Ken. Only had one Ken doll growing up. And that was just so Barbie had a boyfriend. Not that she needed one, because my barbie was independent , but the Barbie's at my school all had Ken's and I didn't want my own to feel neglected.
So, in conclusion, today's fashion lesson is to look towards a fake, plastic doll, whose proportions are unlike those of any woman I've ever known, which embodies everything that we are not, in order to parallel our fashion sense in accordance with.
Wait, that doesn't sound right.
We are not like Barbie's. One shoe size does not fit all in our homosapien world.
So if your lost, then I can't help you.
This blog was a waste of your time.
Thanks for reading.

1 Comments:
You had me rolling witht his post Maya! The irony is so true. You know what I wonder? Now that the "BRATZ" dolls are popular, will our kids grow up asking, " Mommy why is my head not as much bigger as the dolls?"
Post a Comment
<< Home