nice girls finish last too
i've come to the conclusion that being nice no longer works to my advantage. in fact, it has an adverse effect. i've needed no formal studies, focus groups or tests in order to discern this, just personal & subjective life experience is enough to give me empirical evidence on how this is the case. why it occurs on the other hand still leaves me flummoxed.

1 Comments:
You wrote:
"i've come to the conclusion that being nice no longer works to my advantage. in fact, it has an adverse effect."
Oh, quite the pessimist! It's refreshing to see that there ARE "nice girls" in the world, somewhere. I can't imagine what happened to make you reach this "conclusion" of yours. All I can say is that you should NEVER STOP BEING NICE. Sooner or later, things will fall into your favor again. (I'm a strong believer in karma).
Post a Comment
<< Home