Dear Blog,
It is officially the first day of summer and exactly nine days until I reach heavenly bliss. This is the longest I will have been away from home, two months to be exact, but considering the destinations I doubt I will be thinking of home much at all. In even better news the Euro has been steadily declining (thank You France & Netherlands) and there has been speculation that a handful of countries would like to revert back to their regional currency. This would just be icing on the cake for a trip like mine for if the currency were to return to the Drachma then the money I spend would be divided by three as opposed to multiplied by 1.20. There has even been talk that by August it will be an even exchange $1 USD to $1 Euro but one can only hope!!
xoxo,
Maya
xoxo,
Maya

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home