'Family Guy' sparks druggie attention in Times
Back.
Not that I went anywhere I've been sitting right here the entire time. Doused in the after effects of drug taking. Engulfed in this wrath of drowsiness peppered with this feeling of euphoria. I'm floating, not sitting, at my desk and doodling in my note book. I tried reading the Times but these articles just arn't grabbing my attention today. Except the one about Family Guy, but who doesn't love Family Guy; that little baby is the smartest man on t.v.
Boss is still at conference and I'm still high.
Not that I went anywhere I've been sitting right here the entire time. Doused in the after effects of drug taking. Engulfed in this wrath of drowsiness peppered with this feeling of euphoria. I'm floating, not sitting, at my desk and doodling in my note book. I tried reading the Times but these articles just arn't grabbing my attention today. Except the one about Family Guy, but who doesn't love Family Guy; that little baby is the smartest man on t.v.
Boss is still at conference and I'm still high.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home