blogger retrospective
I have realized something very important today (my only day off in months). I am being drained of my creative energy! I'v been sitting in my room, reading blogs past, old times at the dorms, fun times in Argentina, my blog stories about interning at MTV and just being a silly old gal asking people to vote against the current administrations agenda.
What happened to the old Maya? Am I becoming an old grouch? None of my blogs are funny anymore.... they don't jump at you with life. Like my barbie blog- that was hysterical. Or my Argentina blog0 what a roar! Even more recently, my (slutty) blog about the men in Brazil, I'm sure that one elicited some chuckles.
Graduate school is surely a learning process, but it won't take my creative energy down with my time! Here is to blogging like the good old days. When I think of one...:/
What happened to the old Maya? Am I becoming an old grouch? None of my blogs are funny anymore.... they don't jump at you with life. Like my barbie blog- that was hysterical. Or my Argentina blog0 what a roar! Even more recently, my (slutty) blog about the men in Brazil, I'm sure that one elicited some chuckles.
Graduate school is surely a learning process, but it won't take my creative energy down with my time! Here is to blogging like the good old days. When I think of one...:/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home