random blog
I roamed the halls of my new school yesterday. They did not seem too eerily unfamilar. As I walked down a long and empty hallway, between new walls and ceilings, I thought to myself this will be my new haven (for the time being).
I encountered new faces, most of them with smiles across them as if I were not a newcomer but an old friend. I felt welcome and safe which is much to say at this point coming from a person who has lately felt unstable, unwelcome, unsecure and alone.
It seems as though one couldn't become too comfortable in whatever state they are in for life does like to throw a fast one at you whenever it gets the chance, but as long as you are always on guard and prepared to face things with the strength they need, you should be fine.
Just fine.
I encountered new faces, most of them with smiles across them as if I were not a newcomer but an old friend. I felt welcome and safe which is much to say at this point coming from a person who has lately felt unstable, unwelcome, unsecure and alone.
It seems as though one couldn't become too comfortable in whatever state they are in for life does like to throw a fast one at you whenever it gets the chance, but as long as you are always on guard and prepared to face things with the strength they need, you should be fine.
Just fine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home