D-Day; but no boom!
It's no fun to wait... it's actually kind of mean on the other persons party to make one wait an unneccessary amount of time to recieve vital information that may or may not determine the course of that one's life... okay , maybe i'm being a little over-dramatic.. but still, why make me wait?
it's mean.... big ol' bullies (sticks tongue out)
UNLESS, the reason that I am waiting so long to begin with is backed up with some sort of promise, as in a positive response, thereby making my wait time completely worthwhile, in which, I could wait some more...BUT, I need to know now, in order to keep my sanity.
Thank you reading my public service announcement.
If you are the party I am waiting for, please disregard the sticking out of my tongue.
I'll be waiting . . .
it's mean.... big ol' bullies (sticks tongue out)
UNLESS, the reason that I am waiting so long to begin with is backed up with some sort of promise, as in a positive response, thereby making my wait time completely worthwhile, in which, I could wait some more...BUT, I need to know now, in order to keep my sanity.
Thank you reading my public service announcement.
If you are the party I am waiting for, please disregard the sticking out of my tongue.
I'll be waiting . . .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home